During the current pandemic we are following national advice and suspending our public worship. Though we are not able to meet physically together we are not cancelling church. We believe Church is a people, not a building so we will gather in your homes during the week and each Sunday as a family, household or on our own. We will connect online through social media, video streaming, and calling one another. We will worship, pray, and learn together — continuing to grow.
KEEP IN CONTACT
Please follow us on Facebook for the latest information.
Signup to receive news, prayer and bible study resources https://link.nlcbanham.org.uk/signup
As a group of people we will continue to be:
- Growing - and using our time to reflect, pray and deepen our relationship with God and one another
- Reaching Out - to one another and those in our community to pray and offer support
- Accepting - that we worship a God who is higher, wider and deeper than anything we experience
- Praising - God and declaring His message of hope and light
- Excited - about sharing our faith in new ways
- Spirit Filed - and relying on the Holy Spirit to guide and direct our paths